Science and Innovation Park - SIP of TPIS
A collaborative community center built with the goal to develop a robust and innovative community, passionate about growing Malaysia’s technology and talent pipeline.
To see all youth as active contributors to the social and economic well-being of the societies in which they live.
We aim to provide the state-of-the-art learning facilities, up-to-date training courses, Tech-Talks and educational hackathons featuring technology experts, practitioners and entrepreneurs best practices; to learners from diverse backgrounds, including teachers, school age children (from age 8 upwards), university students and members of the community interested to become the driving force of a diverse economy based on innovation and the revolutionary technology and equip them with the skills needed to explore and practice THE TWELVE PILLARS OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT and be ready for any futuristic transformations.
A process of advanced analytic techniques uncovering trends, patterns, and correlations in very large data and in different structures. Big data analytics refers to collecting, processing, cleaning, and analyzing large datasets to help organizations operationalize their big data. Big data can be defined as data sets whose size or type is beyond the ability of traditional relational databases to capture, manage and process the data with low latency. With big data analytics, businesses can be faster and better at decision making, more cost-effective, and enhancing the ability to predict future outcomes of the market.
STEAM refers to Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. These educational aspects are the fundamental roots for the development of a student’s soft and hard skills. The addition of Arts into STEM would implement a dynamic relationship between learning natural sciences and visual arts. It branches the creativity aspect of a student that can help illustrate their ideas and constructive innovations. This can also encourage teamwork in class by sharing own creativity, developing critical thinking in problem solving, and enhancing communication skills further.
There are several types of innovation programs that offer startups the opportunity to grow their businesses, and develop scalable and impactful business models. These types of programs do have one key similarity: they all aim to induce business growth or deliver operational efficiency or value chain benefits. In order to achieve these two in an optimal timeframe, the startups need a proper incubator and/or accelerator to launch.
Universal Creative Process
- Identify a Goal, Wish or Opportunity: A sense of interest that leans towards completing a certain achievement individually or by group.
- Gather Input and Insight: Complete our understanding and knowledge of the subject by obtaining information on it.
- Clarify the Challenge: Pointing out a problem that had emerged from the subject or an unanswered question.
- Generate Ideas: From previous research on the subject, use its benefits in order to solve the initial problem.
- Prototype and Strengthen: Test and error an investigation to find the best fitting solution.
- Plan for Action: Clarify the specific actions that will be carried out to obtain the desired results.
- Implement and Evaluate: Merge its application to the focused state of affairs and assess its success and disadvantages.